OHSVCA Awards Coordinator
Position: Subcontracted Position
Contract dates: December 1st to November 30th
Attendance Requirements (Mileage paid): OHSVCA Clinic (Friday), OHSAA tournament (Thursday and Friday), OHSVCA All Star Match
Salary: Level II
Lodging Requirements (paid): OHSVCA Clinic (Thursday), OHSAA tournament (Thursday and Friday), OHSVCA All Star Match (Saturday)
1. Compile information, order and deliver the following awards to the OHSVCA State All Star Match and Banquet. Mail any unclaimed awards.
a. OHSVCA All Ohio awards.
b. OHSVCA State All Star Match coaches, players and officials awards.
c. OHSVCA Coach of the Year and Coaches Achievement Awards.
d. OHSVCA State Poll Champion.
2. Order and present Final Four Pins at the OHSAA State Volleyball Tournament.
3. Notify the Hall of Fame inductees, Jim Muth Sportsmanship, and Lifetime Achievement Award winners of their selection and ceremony information.
a. Write an article for each Hall of Fame inductee, Jim Muth Sportsmanship and Lifetime Achievement award winner.
b. Submit the article and a picture to the OHSVCA website, the OHSAA website, and the hometown newspaper.
c. Keep a file of each inductee for future reference.
d. Hold Hall of Fame and Lifetime Achievement Nominee forms for 5 years and nominate yearly.
4. Responsible for all matters pertaining to the organization and administration of the Scholastic Awards. Provide up-to –date criteria and forms to the website. Prepare all awards. Mail individual awards and prepare team awards for distribution at the clinic.
5. Compile information, order and deliver the Coaches Milestones Awards to the OHSVCA Clinic. Mail any unclaimed awards.
6. Prepare for the treasurer a projected annual itemized budget of expenses and/or revenue for the position.
7. Update contact information and news on the OHSVCA website.