OHSVCA Clinic Registration and Membership Coordinator
Job DescriptionPosition: Subcontracted Position
Contract dates: December 1st to November 30th
Attendance Requirements (Mileage paid): State tournament meeting, Clinic meeting, Winter Work Session
Salary: Level IV
Lodging Requirements (paid): Clinic Meeting, OHSAA state tournament Thursday and Friday, Winter Work Session
1. Coordinate with web master for online clinic and membership registration and payment parameters.
2. Set membership Clinic dates, fees and links for web master.
3. Post members list to webmaster, board members and trustees.
4. Verify OHSVCA membership for the poll voting and all state awards players and coaches.
5. Verify and collect membership dues and submit to Treasurer.
6. Create name tags for Clinic, lanyards, etc.
7 . Report registration survey questions to specific coordinators for clinic (division, district, t-shirts..)
8. Report and cross reference Lifetime membership concerns.
9. Activate all members on OHSVCA web page
10. Register onsite at clinic
11. Prepare a post OHSVCA State Membership report for the OHSVCA President.
12. Update contact information and news on the OHSVCA website.