All Ohio Nomination
To nominate a player for All-Ohio
- You must have an admin account in Max Preps
- You must have entered Match Stats for the entire season
- entering stats using the end of season stats at any point in the season will not allow you to nominate your player
- If you have done this you will need to contact MaxPreps to get them removed
- You must be a OHSVCA member
- Sign into your admin account
- On the Utilities menu select OH Award Nomination.
- DO NOT HIT NOMINATE UNTIL AFTER YOU ENTER YOUR COMMENTS
The REQUIRED second step of the nomination process is to complete the All-Ohio Player Nomination Form on the OHSVCA website. This will give contact data to the All-Star Weekend coordinators to notify players of the awards ceremony.
1. Under AWARDS --> ATHLETES --> ALL-OHIO --> NOMINATION FORMS, choose ALL-OHIO NOMINEE INFORMATION SHEET.
2. Complete the contact information for your athlete. Click the SUBMIT button.