State Clinic Coordinator
OHSVCA State Clinic Coordinator
Position: Subcontracted Position
Contract dates: August 16th to August 15th
Attendance Requirements (Mileage paid): Spring Meeting, Clinic Meeting, and Clinic
Salary: Level V
Lodging Requirements (paid): OHSVCA Clinic Thursday and Friday
1. Plan, organize, and execute the OHSVCA Clinic.
2. Be the onsite supervisor for the OHSVCA Clinic. Coordinate district trustees to assist with clinic operations.
3. Secure a site for the clinic.
4. Notify the executive director of the number of hotel rooms needed for the clinic.
5. Prepare a clinic agenda.
6. Write a clinic event preview for the OHSVCA website.
7. Provide the executive director with clinic agenda / registration information.
8. Contract speakers for the clinic.
9. Collect and copy all handouts for the clinic.
10. Prepare a progress report for the OHSVCA District Trustees at the Spring meeting.
11. Prepare a post clinic report for the OHSVCA President.
12. Prepare for the treasurer a projected annual itemized budget of expenses and/or revenue for the position.
13. Update contact information and news on the OHSVCA website. Updated 3-15-09