Criteria for Honorary Award
Must be submitted on or before February 14
- There shall be no weight given to classification Division I, II, III, IV in which the candidate has coached or officiated. There shall NOT be a distinction between head coaching and other levels of coaching or officiating.
- The official nomination form must be postmarked to your district trustee by February 28. This information will be presented at the spring meeting of the OHSVCA trustees. The OHSVCA nomination form must be submitted by an active OHSVCA member.
- The individual must meet the following criteria to be nominated:
- Must have been actively involved in volleyball at any level for at least 10 years and during that time worked to promote and maintain the highest possible standards in girls’ volleyball in the state of Ohio.
- Method of Voting: This award is NOT for Hall of Fame or Lifetime Achievement Award candidates. An individual may be inducted into the Honorary Award but NOT the Hall of Fame or the Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Nomination form and letter of recommendation will be distributed.
- Open discussion
- Closed ballot
- Approval of 75% (13 out of 17) of District trustees is needed to be inducted.
- Nomination forms will be held by the Awards Coordinator to be resubmitted for the next five years.
- One (but no more than one) one-page typed letter of recommendation is required for this award.
Please fill out the attached form, and print and mail to:
1910 S. 9th Street
Ironton, OH 45638
OR attach and email to firstname.lastname@example.org