All Ohio Nominations are now done thru MaxPreps. Nominations for all-Ohio will open on Sunday, October 25 and stay open until Tuesday, October 27.
If you are a poll voter and have voted at least 5 of the 6 weeks, you can vote for all-Ohio. Voting will be from October 30 – November 1. The All-Ohio lists will be released the following weekend (after regionals). See poll voting page for more information.
To nominate a player for All-Ohio:
- In addition to the Maxpreps nomination, you MUST also fill out the form located HERE. This is the also listed below in the REQUIRED steps
- You must have an admin account in Max Preps
- You must have entered Match Stats for the entire season
- entering stats using the end of season stats at any point in the season will not allow you to nominate your player
- If you have done this you will need to contact MaxPreps to get them removed
- You must be a OHSVCA member
- Sign into your admin account on MaxPreps
- On the Right hand side of the page, under your TEAM CHECKLIST in the link for NOMINATIONS menu select OH Award Nomination.
- DO NOT HIT NOMINATE UNTIL AFTER YOU ENTER YOUR COMMENTS. THIS CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE ALTERED AFTERWARDS NO EXCEPTIONS! YOU MUST FILL IN THE COMMENTS ON MAXPREPS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT, WE CANNOT ADD COMMENTS AFTER YOU HIT SUBMIT. No exceptions to this
The REQUIRED second step of the nomination process is to complete the All-Ohio Player Nomination Form on the OHSVCA website. This will give contact data to the All-Star Weekend coordinators to notify players of the awards ceremony.
- ALL-OHIO NOMINEE INFORMATION SHEET
- Complete the contact information for your athlete. Click the SUBMIT button.